
My dear college mates aka my dearest friends. Tomorrow gonna be our big day for our friendship and also our 2 years closest relationship. Here, I want to say thanks for taking care of me in this two years and also spending your time and love for me. I do really appreciate them. I learned a lot from you girls and also had a very great memory in my life. Because of you girls, I do miss my college life. Maybe in the future when we meet up again, I might be the lower educated one, but hope you girls dont mind to hang out with me again. Two years of close friendship arent easy for me, because I am a person who dont really know how to communicate or impress anyone in my life. Sometimes, I do have bad temper but luckily i have you girls who forgive my bad. In my heart, there is a very complicated feeling now. I dont know how to express it out but only keep it in heart. I know you girls feel the same as i did, right? I dont know how to share my feeling or say anything good, but I know you girls will understand how I really feel now.
Tomorrow is a big day for me, maybe in the future we wont have such a chance to meet each other that often, but remember to keep the same feeling that you have now in the future. Passion of study and future must continue burning in your heart. I know you girls can do it well.
Tomorrow remember to gimme a big hug before i really leave this environment and leaving you girls. =) but remember dont cry ya, because tomorrow gonna be our BIG BIG day and all of us must be in the perfect condition. =)
See you girls tomorrow. <3
3 comments:
i can feel irynn is going to cry again after reading this. lol
hmm...i duno leh...but i wish she wont cry la tml.... LOL.....
i really cried... in the middle of doing my assignment.... i wish we could go bk 2 those days... whr all of us were together... !! no matter wat... those memories was the best of my education days !!! i reallly appreciate u all wif my heart... i really treat our frenship seriously... noone will be abandon....
Post a Comment